IU shares a heartwarming story about Yoo In Na


Reader request.

-

Article: IU reveals a heartwarming story with Yoo In Na "She consoled me by making sure I ate on the day of the SNS scandal"

Source: TV Report via Nate

"That day, Yoo In Na came to my house. She acted like nothing was wrong and chatted with me, putting food in my mouth and watching out for me. I was so sorry but also grateful for her. I felt so stupid. Because of just me, so many people had to suffer and be watchful of the eyes of others."

1. [+403, -30] Hearing her say that made me wonder how many people I know around me would do that for me if I was in a similar situation... I'd say having a close friend, dongseng, or unni - just one - would make you feel so confident in life...

2. [+338, -36] Yoo In Na has a beautiful heart~ do well~

3. [+519, -235] It's always the female celebrities who end up having to deal with the aftermath of scandals, just like what happened between Oh Yeon Seo and Lee Jang Woo. It was both of them that were in love but the men never share their side of the responsibility. I think it's their duty to step up and speak on behalf of the female celebrity whatever the truth is. The industry has a way of being way more strict with female celebrities. It was always only IU who got all the hate no matter how many explanations she gave out. Eunhyuk did nothing the entire time. Can he really call himself a man?

-