INFINITE releases teaser for upcoming comeback


Article: INFINITE to comeback on the 16th... new track 'Destiny' and its blockbuster level teaser 'wow'

Source:
Sports Seoul via Naver

1. [+215, -19] When INFINITE first debuted, I didn't think they'd stand a chance against 2PM, B2ST, or MBLAQ but I'm actually quite amazed at how well they're doing...

2. [+165, -24] INFINITE!!! I really personally want you guys to do well. Your music is great, the members are great, and as someone who's watched 'The Genius' from the beginning, I know that Sunggyu made a mistake out of his passion to do better... It wasn't at all anything that warranted the amount of hate he got. I swear that he was just a target to bury another issue that came up a few days later. Please don't fall prey to media play.. He even apologized right away. There's nobody who's perfect in this world, everyone makes mistakes. I never get sick of INFINITE's songs so I'm looking forward to this album.

3. [+160, -28] You can really tell they spent a lot of money on the teaser. Good job, Woollim, pats on the butt for you! And the new logo is cool as well~~~

4. [+134, -20] We won't be able to do anything about the 'yomul' comments for a while... Sunggyu made a mistake, nothing we can do about it ㅋㅋㅋ As fans, we should just let it go ㅋㅋㅋ He was in the wrong, we admit it ㅋㅋㅋ Let's just make sure we all work hard, kids. This nuna will buy your album as soon as it's released, all right! ㅋㅋ Amazing INFINITE!!! Fighting!

5. [+126, -24] I trust INFINITE. Not only is this comeback on another scale, but I want INFINITE to do well because they work without rest just for their fans.

-