Dynamic Duo wins for the first time in 14 years on 'Music Bank' + Ailee


Article: Dynamic Duo, first #1 win on 'Music Bank' after 14 years

Source: Mydaily via Naver

1. [+2,345, -139] Finally a win I can acknowledge

2. [+2,184, -113] Seriously, Dynamic Duo never won #1 on public broadcast????!!! Dynamic Duo????????? Wow shock

3. [+1,823, -104] I'm so happy that Dynamic Duo won and not an idol. COngratulations!!!!!!!!!!

4. [+1,649, -148] Dynamic Duo's class is not low enough to be standing there with those things

5. [+1,421, -74] It doesn't matter whether Dynamic Duo wins or not because they're the top of the top when it comes to Korean hip hop... I'm not a fan of hip hop myself but I always find their songs and listen to them. Their raps just stick to your ears.

6. [+1,105, -128] Better than those wolf or whatever kids who go awooooo on stage

7. [+695, -50] Finally a real singer wins #1

8. [+703, -68] I'll never acknowledge an idol winning but will acknowledge Dynamic Duo

-

Article: Ailee, despite ankle injury, powerful comeback on 'Music Bank'

Source: Mydaily via Naver

1. [+352, -15] Totally love her... Pretty and sings great, won't find anyone else like her

2. [+338, -14] Ailee is the real singer here, singing live from start to finish unlike the other singers who are more preoccupied with showing skin and lip syncing. Even if they do sing live, they sing less than half the song.

3. [+308, -19] Ailee's the best out of the current singers

4. [+268, -9] Her vocal talent is a work of art.. I hope she manages herself well and doesn't overwork herself

5. [+242, -8] I was at a Green Valley charity concert that was held at a golf club and Ailee really stood out to me as a performer there. She wasn't like the other girl groups who robotically sang 2-3 songs and left. She had presence and amazing showmanship that really worked up the crowd. I was so touched with her.

6. [+224, -13] She was injured????? I had no idea at all.. Very professional of her ^^

7. [+209, -11] Vocal talent, dance, looks, sexiness... and a girlish cuteness to her when she talks ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+183, -6] Her vocal talent is truly like a breath of fresh air

-