TV: [Spoilers!!!] We Got Married


Article: 'WGM' Taemin rages over Son Naeun's kiss experience + couple pictorial

Source: Newsen via Nate

Taemin: "Did you guys really kiss? What's his name? Where does he live? Is it the guy from the wedding pictorial? How old is he?"

Naeun: "Older than you, oppa."

Taemin: "How old is he then (in formal tone)?"

(In solo interview) Taemin: It bothered me. It shocked me especially because I had no idea about it. I'm actually quite a jealous person, quite greedy as well. What belongs to me has to only be mine. I felt like someone had stolen my drink.

-

1. [+171, -14] He felt like someone stole his drink ㅋㅋㅋ Ah, cute ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+140, -13] Drink ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Cute

3. [+132, -23] This couple is the reason I watch WGM now ㅎ

4. [+28, -2] Lee Do Young (28 years old)

5. [+14, -1] There was so much hate when it was first announced that Taemin and Naeun would be joining WGM but now that they're actually on the show, people are going around praising them... I knew this would happen. This is why people always say WGM is a failure but it never actually fails.

-

Article: 'WGM' Jung Jinwoon and Go Jun Hee, pink light romance? "We meet up even when we're not filming"

Source:
OSEN via Nate

1. [+98, -14] I think the producers purposely planned them to say that because people have been talking about the show being scripted and the viewer ratings have also been going down

2. [+79, -8] Jinwoon's nose turns into an arrow shape when he laughs

3. [+70, -8] All I ever read are comments about people saying it's obvious how Go Jun Hee is just putting on a show/acting so now I just see her as acting no matter what she does...

4. [+16, -0] Jung Jinwoon's nose is so... arrow shaped... His facial expression is so weird when he smiles. It's like he's forcing himself to create an eye smile.

5. [+13, -4] I dislike both of them.

-