TV: [Spoilers!!!] We Got Married


Article: 'WGM' Taemin and Son Naeun, awkward couple sexy dance 'embarrassing'

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+217, -22] Go Jun Hee looked like she was eating sh*t with the facial expressions she was giving today. She was stone cold when Taemin was talking, I felt uncomfortable just watching as a viewer. Everyone's laughing but she's stone faced. Stone faced even during the presents. Just leave the show, jeez.

2. [+141, -5] They're both so cute ㅋㅋ I think the funniest part was when Minho and Key pretended to be going home but came right back in ㅋㅋSurprised..

3. [+125, -11] Taemin's personality seems cuter the more you see him. Naeun's really cute as well.

4. [+64, -6] Really, what was up with Go Jun Hee... I don't know if she was trying to act chic or whatever but this is a variety show, would it kill her to just let loose with them? She should at least try to smile... She seems to think as if she's on another class from them, you can tell just by her facial expressions that she thinks she's better.

5. [+52, -6] Go Jun Hee really pissed me off in today's episode. She made it so obvious that she wasn't into any of it. She's an actress I grew fond of through her dramas but I've totally had it with her after today;;  I want her taken off of WGM.

-