TV: [Spoilers!!!] Running Man, 1N2D

These are all I could find with any type of comments. I might update later if I see more.

-


Article: 'Running Man' Jung Jun Ha's eating broadcast special 'final win'

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+94, -28] I want all of the Infinity Challenge members to take turns guesting on the show

2. [+92, -41] I've always been a fan of So Yi Hyun and have watched all her dramas but she turned me off today. Kwang Soo and Kim Jong Guk were struggling but she didn't put any effort and barely helped in the beginning. Although she picked up the pace, I don't know why she'd do that ㅜㅜ

3. [+87, -49] So Yi Hyun was a bit;;; She made it so obvious that she was struggling throughout the entire broadcast;;

-

Article: 'Running Man' Haha becomes the third wheel amidst Song Ji Hyo and Gary's sweet pda

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+38, -0] Song Choonhyang and Gae Mongryong ♥♥♥

2. [+24, -1] Love the Monday Couple ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+16, -5] You two have to be dating for real! ㅎㅎㅎㅎ

-

Article: '1N2D' members turn into beasts at Yoona's appearance

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+90, -19] I miss the old members, especially Seung Gi and Mongi ㅠㅠ Recently, I've just been watching Real Men instead

2. [+84, -26] 1N2D is a failure even with Yoona guesting on it, I don't think Lee Hyori can save this show. A few years ago, who would've ever thought the show would take a turn for the worse like this.

3. [+58, -23] I don't know why Cha Tae Hyun would be so surprised seeing Yoona considering he's worked with so many famous actresses in the past

4. [+52, -22] The show's just cemented an image of being boring now so I don't expect any changes in the viewer ratings.

5. [+38, -11] Boring show, boring content, there is only Yoona to watch

6. [+52, -25] Yoona was the best. It was fun when they were catching the eels. Makes me crave bbq eels.

7. [+40, -17] It was so obvious they were going over the top... How could they have possibly turned a program that hit 40% in viewer ratings into this crap? Is it the fault of the PDs or the scriptwriters?

8. [+26, -8] Tuned into 1N2D for the first time in half a year just to see Yoona

9. [+45, -28] This article has 1/10 as many comments as Real Men does ㅋㅋ The reality of 1N2D

10. [+32, -18] 1N2D is like a stew without any seasoning...

-