TV: [Spoilers!!!] IU's acting begins to pick up


Article: 'The Best Lee Soon Shin' IU's shining crying act 'receives praise'

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+200, -77] I didn't anticipate much but she is really good

2. [+164, -73] I got goose bumps from her acting in three scenes yesterday. First when she was shouting about what she was supposed to do when her mom denied being her mom, second when she told Lee Mi Sook not to contact her anymore, and third when she was crying with Go Doo Shim.

3. [+162, -85] This unni cried with you, IU. What can you not do~

4. [+36, -18] Her acting's good

5. [+37, -10] I consider IU a real actress. Other actresses are too busy trying to look pretty but IU is true to her role. She dresses casually with minimal make up and hair styling. Reminds me of when Han Hye Jin was in 'Geum Soon Ah' and she wore a different luxury bag every day when she was supposed to be a poor single mother. IU's tearful acting last night was great.

-

Article: 'Lee Soon Shin' when will IU show her true worth?

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+134, -76] First time seeing a KBS drama with such low viewer ratings

2. [+91, -30] I saw a few episodes and her acting's definitely not on the bad side. I just think the drama itself is pretty boring...

3. [+121, -69] I don't care because I don't watch dramas but it's my first time seeing my mom not watch a drama during that time slot

4. [+134, -87] Acting skills: IU >>>>> wall you can't climb over >>>> bal-Suzy

5. [+45, -11] IU's barely had any acting practice and she's doing decently now, what's Kim Tae Hee going to do?

6. [+33, -8] Even if she's great at acting, she doesn't have many opportunities to put it to use. Her character was missing from a huge chunk of the episode yesterday after she left the house upon discovering the truth. The script, editing, and the plot overall are really work. There's no tension, no humor... The plot is just flowing according to the cast. There's nothing special or unique about it. I think the scriptwriters are being really lazy with this drama.

-