TV: [Spoilers!!!] Immortal Song 2 (TEEN TOP & 100%)


Highly requested!

-

Article: 'Immortal Song' 90s vs 2013 idol battle, TEEN TOP & 100% win

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+149, -31] They were indeed great ㅎㅎ with two lead vocals ㅎㅎㅎ I think they chose the right songs, too... and our oldies were awesome as well ♥ Made me nostalgic for my teen years

2. [+132, -30] So did they gather the best vocalists from both sides? I knew they'd win because they sang great live despite dancing and had great voices too! ㅎㅎ

3. [+153, -73] Niel really is someone we all should be looking forward to!

4. [+52, -3] I think TEEN TOP and 100% put on a performance that would help ease some of the stereotypes people have about idols. It was a great stage.

5. [+51, -3] Niel and that.. 100%?? group? They were great singers... Way better than I expected, actually. I had a great feeling about them right from the beginning~

6. [+46, -5] Niel is a singer with a really unique vocal color. TEEN TOP is certainly a step above that one group with way too many members.

7. [+46, -3] During Kupta(?), I really watched while holding my breath because they were just so awesome.

8. [+46, -12] Niel has an outstanding voice.... The opening was just daebak, truly.

9. [+45, -2] I wasn't able to watch it live so I watched it through YouTube ㅜㅜ They were great... Niel's 'Honey' stage was daebak but this is just even more daebak. I'm really glad that Ahn Daniel is finally getting his skills recognized! 100% were great as well.. Andy raised them well.

10. [+43, -1] Congrats on the win~~ Fighting to the 20th 21st century idols!!!!! Niel's vocal color truly stood out~~ Love his voice ㅎㅎ

-