TV: [Spoilers!!!] I Hear Your Voice


Article: 'Voice' Jung Woong In brings harm onto Lee Bo Young's mother Kim Hae Sook 'spooky'

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+647, -11] Jung Woong In's amazing in his own right but Kim Hae Sook's gaze... Mentally, Min Jun Guk was the one being intimidated

2. [+560, -10] I'm not kidding when I say that I got goose bumps when the scene switched over from Lee Bo Young on the phone to her mom bleeding... Wow... thriller... daebak, seriously.

3. [+570, -45] I love this drama because there's a good mix of talented actors and actors who are known for something specific to them ㅠㅠㅠ Disappear, idol trash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-

Article: 'Your Voice' Jung Woong In locks up and assaults Kim Hae Sook... Lee Bo Young predicts danger 'shock'

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+264, -4] Jung Woong In's a great actor... actually, the entire cast is just amazing.

2. [+245, -6] Wow, Min Jun Guk... wow......... I'm scared of the world in case there's another psychopath like him out there...

3. [+233, -6] Min Jun Guk is the psychopath.. but if they don't catch him, I'm willing to become his cane

-

Article: 'Your Voice' Lee Jong Suk gets jealous over Lee Bo Young and Yoon Sang Hyun's flirting 'takes off his school uniform'

Source:
OSEN via Nate

1. [+204, -19] I want her to get with Lee Jong Suk ㅠㅠ Breaks my heart

2. [+153, -0] Ah... Lee Jong Suk in a suit.. daebak ㅠㅠ Lee Bo Young and Yoon Sang Hyun match each other as well... but I think Kim Hae Sook and Jung Woong In stole the show in today's episode ㅠㅠ Such great actors ㅠㅠ I had goose bumps all throughout

3. [+146, -0] I love when they banter back and forth ㅋㅋ reminds me of Secret Garden

-

Article: 'Voice' Lee Bo Young's heart flutters at Lee Jong Suk in a suit

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+403, -8] Heart fluttered seeing Jong Suk in a suit, heart fluttered seeing Cha Byun's confession, heart fluttered seeing Jung Woong In's amazing acting

2. [+346, -9] They match well ㅋㅋ But what's tomorrow?? Totally curious... I don't think the mom's just anyone average...

3. [+284, -12] Visuals are visuals but the plot just sucks you right in ㅠㅠ I love this drama

-