TV: [Spoilers!!!] I Hear Your Voice (Pilot)

 
Article: 'I Hear Your Voice' pilot broadcast, viewers praise "a must watch"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+291, -13] Finally a drama worth watching on Wednesdays and Thursdays ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+227, -18] Not only is it 100% fun but Jung Woong In's acting is just goose bump inducing

3. [+188, -16] This drama's extremely fun.. I'll be choosing this over anything else on Wednesdays and Thursdays

4. [+39, -4] Kim So Hyun's so good at acting...

5. [+32, -2] I flipped to this drama because I had nothing else to watch but the child actors made it worth watching ㅋㅋ It's really great, everyone's great at acting.

6. [+29, -1] I really have no words for this drama ㅋ I went into it without thinking much but the drama's crazy ㅋㅋㅋ I got goose bumps just watching it. It's sad and thrilling and the child actors are just... Sohyun-ah, this unni absolutely adores you. You're awesome at acting!

7. [+29, -2] This drama's just wow!!! When they were hiding behind the bushes, I felt like I was actually there with them, shaking out of nervousness.

8. [+27, -1] Didn't expect much when I started watching it but I'm hooked now. Kim So Hyun's so gorgeous and great at acting to boot.

-