TV: I Hear Your Voice receives praise


Reader request.

-

Article: 'I Hear Your Voice' reversal after reversal... 'how does such a drama exist'

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+769, -14] First of all, I like the drama because it's not a whiny, sobby drama about love. There is a great mix of talented actors and the plot doesn't drag on over one thing. I like how there's a new theme that changes things up every once in a while. I also like how there aren't any idols as the main focus... and lastly, there's one thing I'm disappointed in and it's the fact that it's only 10 minutes long ㅠㅠ

2. [+556, -17] Just in case... I went to go look up the meaning of the blue roses Sooha was holding... "Never giving up on love" "Destiny"... Sooha-ya... ㅠㅠ

3. [+496, -9] More than anything, the drama's best for its strong plot and the fact that there aren't any idols

4. [+52, -3] I think the biggest reversal is that the scriptwriter is from Dream High................

5. [+35, -0] Seeing as how planned out this drama is, I don't think it's a half a$$ed drama that the scriptwriters are putting out scripts the day of for... I hope Korean dramas will take this as an example and have the entire plot/script written beforehand.. There are so many dramas that stop making sense the longer they go on =_=;;

-