SS501 celebrates 8th anniversary


Article: SS501 comes together for their 8th anniversary... a reunion?

Source: Star News via Naver

1. [+529, -5] I'm Your Man, dda ra da dda~ The song is kind of stupid but really addictive

2. [+427, -8] I liked this group because they had a lot of songs that were different from most dance songs and unique to them

3. [+410, -7] Man ㅋㅋㅋ I used to be a TVXQ fan and I still can't forget the days of TVXQ Super Junior Double S ㅋㅋㅋ We all had so much fun together at all the big concerts.

4. [+407, -54] Kids these days probably don't know how big they used to be. They were the second most popular after TVXQ back in the day. I bet kids these days don't even know how big TVXQ was either. To put it simply for them, let's use Dream Concert as an example. The fan seats would be made up of 50% TVXQ fans, 30% SS501 fans, and 20% the rest ㅋㅋ

5. [+304, -14] Park Jung Min has an awesome voice... I like Heo Young Saeng too. Sigh, Kim Hyun Joong...

6. [+283, -12] I bet even those in their 20s don't know how big SS501 used to be back in the day ㅋㅋㅋ Anyone remember Stalker??

7. [+277, -11] I bet all the kids calling this group nugus must be really young... Man, the generation gap... Children, listen up! This group was bigger than SHINee and B2ST combined ㅠ

8. [+235, -19] Idols these days wouldn't stand a chance against TVXQ, SS501, and Super Junior.

9. [+251, -39] Didn't they basically disband because of Kim Hyun Joong?

10. [+210, -7] TVXQ Super Junior SS501 were seriously the trends of the trend back when I was in high school...

11. [+208, -53] Of course, that traitor Kim Hyun Joong isn't in the picture.

12. [+160, -17] SS501 was seriously so amazing back then... Kim Hyun Joong is so selfish. I don't think he even cared about the group to begin with.

-