[Pann] After School releases rebel concept comeback teasers


Reader request.

-

Pann: After School returns with another rebellious image concept [more pictures at the source]

1. [+135, -22] Even with Onew on her back, she still doesn't have any charms... I feel bad for her.

2. [+88, -1] Jungah's face is getting more and more... and I think Raina matches Orange Caramel's concepts better

3. [+85, -9] Since they're back with a rebel concept now, don't just use it as a concept, use it to reprimand T-ara!!!!!!

4. [+15, -1] UEE doesn't match thick eye make up... I just hope After School hits it big sometime.

5. [+14, -3] Jungah just seems like a plastic surgery monster. UEE and Nana seem bursting with charms but there's something off putting about Jungah.

6. [+11, -3] I miss Orange Caramel

7. [+10, -1] I'm not an After School anti but I think they chose the wrong time to comeback... They're going to overlap with SISTAR ㅋㅋ they'll be buried by SISTAR

8. [+7, -0] Jungah always looked so much older than her age for me but now she looks decent... What work did she get done in that time?

9. [+6, -0] Stop graduating and admitting kids and focus on training the ones you have! I don't even know who's who anymore except Raina, Nana, and UEE. Who are E-Young and Gaeun anyway? Stop adding members to the group when you can't even promote them properly.

10. [+6, -1] Am I the only one who thinks E-Young and Gaeun are awkward in the group

-