Nichkhun chosen as the #1 idol visual by 'Star Photo'


Article: Nichkhun chosen as the #1 idol visual... overtakes Siwan and Siwon

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. Nichkhun
2. Siwan
3. Kim Hyun Joong
4. Siwon
5. Minho
6. Yoona
7. Suzy
8. Yonghwa
9. Hara
10. Dara

-

1. [+182, -50] But judging on face alone, aren't these results to be expected? ㅋㅋㅋ I saw someone below write Seungri in the comments and then delete it immediately ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Yeah, I'm pretty sure you realized that you were being stupid too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+114, -39] Im Siwan's handsome but he loses in proportions. The only real contender is Siwon but I think it separates with men liking Siwon for his masculine image and women like Nichkhun for his smooth image. Well, that's what I personally think.

3. [+110, -69] Objectively, shouldn't it be Kim Hyun Joong, Nichkhun, and then Siwon

4. [+57, -27] Where is Big Bang's TOP? Even as a man myself, I admit that it's rare to see a guy as handsome as he is

5. [+54, -51] How could TOP not be in the rankings? I'm a guy but I seriously thought TOP was the all kill when it came to idols

6. [+49, -22] TOP

7. [+44, -36] Hul... Surprised that Changmin, TOP, and L aren't in the list

8. [+42, -22] Eh?? Big Bang's TOP??

9. [+38, -13] Visuals looks at not only the face but body proportions as well, which means Nichkhun is above them

10. [+32, -6] Gotta admit Nichkhun's handsome. Guys with double eyelids usually look cheesy but he doesn't have that. He's also tall and has a great body.

-