Next level fashion: G-Dragon, CL


Reader requests.

-

Article: [Photoen] G-Dragon 'body covered in tattoos' (airport fashion)

Source:
Newsen via Nate

1. [+1,194, -50] I don't know much about fashion... but I think I know enough to see that this is wrong;;;

2. [+729, -40] I think Hyung Don challeneged him too hard... He's going too over the top to win him.

3. [+634, -36] You guys keep praising him for his fashion and he's going to just take it to the moon.

4. [+138, -23] Oppa! Your fashion is really amazing! Like someone who's on drugs!! ^^

5. [+126, -25] Junhyung: Saving this ♡

6. [+102, -2] I wonder if he seriously put those clothes on thinking wow, I'm a fashion icon....

7. [+78, -5] Had to login because I laughed so hard ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ What is this? It's like he didn't finish dressing himself...

8. [+52, -2] I think anyone who thinks this is good fashion is mentally challenged...

-



Article: CL's topless pictorial 'look at it badly'

Source:
Star News via Daum

1. [+349, -52] Such a mess, truly a mess... First time in my life I'm seeing such a disgusting pictorial.

2. [+194, -19] Please don't take your clothes off ㅜ Just release digital music.

3. [+127, -14] I'm going to pretend I never saw that face

4. [+114, -11] I think she is obsessed with having to be unique, different from others, doing what others haven't done, doing them first... I think there's a psychological disorder for this.

5. [+99, -11] I definitely looked at badly alright...

6. [+93, -14] Grosssss

7. [+89, -13] Does she always make those weird facial expressions to cover her ugly face? She always does something weird with her mouth... Doesn't change the fact that she's ugly.

8. [+74, -14] Can she just take pictures with masks on from now on..

-