Mirdanda Kerr guests on 'SNL Korea'


Reader request.

-

Article: Miranda Kerr parodies 'Project Runway Korea' on 'SNL Korea'

Source:
TV Report via Naver

1. [+646, -28] She's so gorgeous... but I don't get why people keep hating on Korean women and comparing them to her

2. [+569, -20] Miranda Kerr really is gorgeous but I was disappointed in SNL Korea. Their concepts were so countrified, I was embarrassed for Korea.

3. [+440, -34] SNL Korea is really growing... They're going to invite Obama as a guest in the future at this rate.

4. [+391, -2] Wasn't as funny as I thought it was going to be... but seeing Miranda Kerr's face in general was so amazing. She's a sight to behold ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+389, -10] She's utterly gorgeous ㅜㅜ

6. [+402, -35] Foreign girls are pretty and I myself love Miran but men have this tendency of comparing her and other foreign girls to Korean women and putting Korean women down.

7. [+371, -8] Is Miran unni a doll or human... She's like a human version of the Barbie ㅠㅠㅠ

8. [+320, -9] She's like a goddess from another world...

-