Lee Soo Man's son revealed to be the lyricist for EXO and SNSD's 'Hoot'


Article: [Exclusive] SM Lee Soo Man's son revealed to have participated as a lyricist in EXO's album

Source: Starin via Nate

1. [+221, -6] So that's why the lyrics suck..

2. [+164, -5] Lee Soo Man's ploy to get his son some royalties... ㅡㅡ;

3. [+146, -4] Famous lyricist my butt, I didn't know about him until I read this article ㅋㅋ and his lyrics are crap. Is SM really going to media play Lee Soo Man's son like this?

4. [+18, -0] He really calls shoot shoot shoot hoot hoot hoot lyrics? ^^;

5. [+12, -0] Way to be obvious by putting it out as an 'exclusive'.........

6. [+12, -3] Just marry him off to BoA~

7. [+10, -0] As if Yoo Young Jin wasn't bad enough. What crime did these singers commit to have to sing those crappy lyrics ㅋㅋ

8. [+8, -2] I remember hearing shoot shoot shoot hoot hoot hoot and thinking wow, the Korean music industry has finally turned into a trash can ㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+8, -0] I can call myself a lyricist too if all I had to write were lyrics like hoot hoot hoot~~

10. [+7, -0] The quality of his lyrics shows me that he has no future in this.

-