Joowon leaves Double A to focus on acting



Article: [Exclusive] Double A's member Joowon leaves the group to focus on acting... group to regroup as 6

Source: Joy News via Naver

1. [+67, -2] For a second, I wondered if the Joowon from 'Bridal Mask' was an idol ㅋㅋ

2. [+61, -4] Who are they...

3. [+50, -1] Double A is singing 'No jam, no stress'

4. [+53, -4] How much does it cost to stick articles like this up on the main page?

5. [+45, -0] I don't think his career's going to get anywhere until he starts by changing his name

6. [+43, -0] So who are you again?

7. [+44, -2] I suggest he changes his name. I thought he was the Joowon from 'Bridal Mask' for a second.

8. [+39, -0] Huh???

9. [+27, -0] I heard there's a kid named Kimchi in that group

10. [+20, -3] Double A?.... I only know a miss A ㅠㅠ

-