[Instiz] Rookie male idol group revealed to be providing sexual favors


Instiz: Male idol group providing sexual favors

I'll just be translating the captions/dialogue on the screencaps.

"The truth about celebrities' service rumors"

"It doesn't matter if you're a male or female, even male celebrities are at risk."

"For example, one rookie male idol group was shockingly revealed to be providing sexual favors to female Japanese fans."

"Providing sexual favors vs receiving sponsorship depends on the time of contract you sign."

"An optional clause is that the sponsor will pay for your lifestyle upkeep every month."

"Contracts are normally set so that you have to meet them two to three times every month."

"So who could it be?"

"Could they deal with the aftermath if their names are revealed?"

-

"I always knew it was a possibility but... I think it's just the nature of the entertainment industry."

"So even males have to provide sexual favors..."

"Wow, I didn't expect male idols..."

"I just hope it isn't as common as it sounds."

"There are so many idols lately. You have to resort to things like this if you want to get popular now."

"I'd imagine that this type of stuff is more common with the smaller agencies."

"I heard that it's not the agencies that force them to do it... They want to do it themselves for the benefits."

-