Hara and Kim Young Kwang film a kiss scene


Reader request.

-

Article: Goo Hara and Kim Young Kwang spotted in a kiss... almost looks real

Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+1,314, -98] Yong Junhyung dislikes this post.

2. [+1,092, -42] I know it's not up to them since they're celebrities and all but I think I'd be really pissed off if they were my girlfriend or boyfriend, even if it's just "for work"

3. [+913, -41] Goo Hara's legs are so thin even in white skinny jeans

4. [+697, -16] You really have to have thick skin to be a celebrity... Having to pull off a kiss like that in front of all those people watching

5. [+526, -53] Wow, look at those hips on Goo Hara... Makes me OOOOO

6. [+441, -36] ㅋㅋ I just read CL's white panty article before coming here and look at the difference in comments ㅋㅋ People saying CL could be naked and they wouldn't get horny while Goo Hara's dressed casually in skinny jeans and everyone's commenting about her butt and getting horny over it ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+424, -27] Goo Hara's hips... so hot

8. [+351, -23] Killer body on Goo Hara... Her butt is so pretty.

-