CL's controversial 'white panties' outfit


Article: 'Just white panties on broadcast?'... CL's sexually suggestive outfit controversy

Source:
Sports Seoul via Naver

1. [+653, -25] Seeing as how my johnson isn't reacting, I consider this controversy a nonsexual joke

2. [+437, -10] I don't really care. She's actually quite talented if you consider the fact that even in her underwear she isn't getting a reaction out of my dick.

3. [+356, -41] Always the ugly ones that go hard like this ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+325, -31] Ah, my eyes... dammit

5. [+341, -67] She's way over crossing the line. I turned to the channel because my elementary school son wanted to watch but how in the world is she a singer and not a strip dancer???? I turned the TV off right away because I was embarrassed for my son. What are the PDs doing letting stuff like this on air??? Do they not have children of their own??

6. [+265, -9] This is my first time ever pressing back on an article about a female celebrity in her underwear

7. [+219, -13] Why are they testing nuclear bombs on broadcast.... Aghhh my eyes

8. [+209, -25] She could perform stark naked and I wouldn't get horny....

9. [+179, -22] Imagine if this was Hyuna ㅎㅎㅎ

10. [+174, -25] It's not sexy, just dirty ㅋㅋㅋ agh my eyes ㅋㅋ I get that she has a lot of female fans but what crime did us men commit to have our eyes terrorized like this???

-

Article: 'Just white panties on broadcast?'... CL's sexually suggestive outfit controversy

Source: Sports Seoul via Nate [2]

1. [+773, -62] She's not sexy nor do I care. I took a listen to her song once and it was a mess... I think she should learn how to speak Korean before she sings or something.

2. [+545, -31] Hul, I saw screencaps on another article yesterday and thought it was bad but these screencaps are even worse;;;; Being unique is great and all but they're totally panties...

3. [+348, -19] Is she in the right state of mind ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+294, -21] She pulls gimmicks like this and wants us to call her talented? ㅋㅋㅋ What makes her any different from other idols? ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+286, -18] Why not just perform in panties only... Just because her stupid fangirls call her a fashion leader, she must really think she's a fashion leader...

-