CL worried about her gold MV teeth preventing her from getting married


Article: CL "I'm worried over whether I'll be able to get married because of my gold teeth in the MV" (Interview)

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+160, -24] The song's weird... isn't it? Or am I going crazy? Am I falling behind on the trends...

2. [+133, -11] If it's real gold, you can get married~ㅋㅋㅋ (joking)

3. [+95, -12] Even if you can't get married... It won't be because of those gold teeth...

4. [+18, -8] Those gold teeth won't be the reason you can't get married... I trust you know the real reason why...

5. [+13, -8] A lot of people think her song is weird but this is my personal opinion. When you look at the American music market, there's music like Jason Mraz's and Nicki Minaj's.. Basically a variety of genres that are well loved whether it's commercial or not. Our country's music is pretty restricted in terms of what the public likes. It's either ballad or Dynamic Duo style hip hop. Any other genre and the song is considered weird. Korea still has a long way to go in terms of advancing our music industry. I can't honestly say that CL's music is high tier in terms of musicality but I have to give it to her for trying something new and different while still keeping it commercial. It's extremely charming.

-