Article: 'WGM4' Taemin "I want to be more honest towards Son Naeun" direct confession
Source: TV Report via Naver
1. [+974, -44] Taemin's manlier than I thought
2. [+782, -27] Through WGM, you can see just how desperate Taemin was to feel what it's like to be in a relationship... He has a lot of fans but you can't imagine how much he probably wanted to try dating in the past five years. I'm glad he's at least experiencing it through a virtual one.. The sad part is, even though it's virtual, there are still a lot of upset fans.. ㅋㅋ
3. [+732, -39] Became a Taemin fan after watching WGM
4. [+638, -21] My heart flutters when he talks
5. [+627, -16] I cam quite jealous of this couple... They totally have the feeling of a couple just starting out... fresh, exciting, cautious, careful... It breaks my heart as a SHINee fan but as long as Taemin's happy, we don't have any right to tell him to do this or that. I just want to support him... and I had no idea he was this manly. He's the maknae of SHINee but I guess he's grown up into a man before we knew it~ I'm not his mom but I'm proud still
6. [+673, -162] He went from being a nobody to the dream of girls... Thanks to meeting the right partner ㅋㅋ
7. [+532, -34] WGM always follows the same set up. When SHINee goes on their arena tour, Naeun will make lunch boxes with the A Pink members and visit Taemin in the waiting room. Then they'll have a surprise meeting between SHINee and A Pink. WGM never leaves this out!
8. [+481, -20] My heart breaks for them because you can really tell how desperately they wanted to date in general but couldn't...
9. [+411, -44] Son Naeun really doesn't express herself
10. [+378, -21] I think it's because Naeun's young that she's so cautious. It's nice to see Taemin take the lead as the man.