TV: [Spoilers!!!] The Queen of Office (Finale)


Article: Finale 'The Queen of Office', the rediscovery of sexy unni Kim Hye Soo

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+344, -1] I wondered at first why they'd cast Kim Hye Soo for a role like this... but it ended up being the best casting possible.

2. [+327, -2] Can't imagine a Miss Kim who isn't Kim Hye Soo!

3. [+263, -4] I think I could consider this drama one of the most representative works of Kim Hye Soo

4. [+35, -0] Loved Kim Hye Soo's daebak acting and it was great that there wasn't an antagonist that just pissed you off.

5. [+27, -0] So sad to know that we won't be seeing Miss Kim, Jung Juri, Lee Hee Joon, Jo Kwon, and Go Chief next week.. I want a Miss Kim 2

6. [+24, -0] Kim Hye Soo really worked hard for this drama to the point where I think the drama wouldn't have been as enjoyable as it was without her. I actually wanted her to get together with Lee Hee Joon than Oh Jiho, however. I lthoroughly enjoyed the drama and hope that she wins a daesang for it.

7. [+22, -0] An actress who truly works hard. You'd think that she'd avoid these types of roles because of the charismatic image she's known for in movies but she's not afraid to let loose. I hope to see her more often in dramas.

8. [+21, -1] Imagine if Kim Tae Hee, Han Ga In, or Lee Yeon Hee played Miss Kim, it would've been so weird.

9. [+19, -0] Loved that the drama didn't have an antagonist. Sad that we won't be seeing Hye Soo unni next week ㅜㅜ

10. [+16, -1] Definitely an actress who isn't just a pretty face

-