TV: [Spoilers!!!] Nine


Article: 'Nine' Lee Jin Wook, the last scent turns back everything

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+162, -1] I'm actually glad that Nine is on a cable broadcast and not public... Imagine if the drama was picked up by a public channel, it'd be buried under the other dramas using popular idols and actors and suffer poor viewer ratings with constant attacks by journalists. I would've believed those articles and ignored a great drama such as this. I think I'm going to be sticking to cable dramas for a while.

2. [+135, -0] First time I ever screamed out loud while watching a drama ㅠㅠ Ah... Nine makes my Mondays and Tuesdays so tired but it makes me so happy

3. [+98, -1] They finally got a nuptial mass... why are there so many articles saying there's a surprising reversal ㅠㅠ

4. [+32, -0] The best drama of my life. If you haven't watched it yet, make sure you watch up to episode two, I guarantee you that you'll just fall in love with it. Why aren't there acting award ceremonies for cable channels ㅜㅜ

5. [+29, -0] I started watching Nine because of how fun everyone said it was and now it's become a drug addiction ㅜㅜ I'm seeing Lee Jin Wook in a new light here! I actually dug up his past work to see more of him and fell in love with him more... Lee Jin Wook!! Do even better than you are now!

-