TV: [Spoilers!!!] Dad! Where are you going?


Article: 'Dad' Sibling special full of charms 'two times the charms'

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+459, -13] Please stop comparing the kids... The entire cast deserves to be there, stop asking the PDs to take this kid out or what. It's not good for the show.

2. [+432, -19] Kim Min Yul was so adorable ㅋㅋ

3. [+397, -22] I think Min Yul was the best out of all the babies I've ever seen ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's so cute!! I feel like the show will be so empty once he leaves. He's totally the cutie of the show.

4. [+349, -10] Tak Soo, Min Yul, Ji Wook are all so cute ㅠㅠ I want them to stay on the show ㅠㅠ ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+322, -9] Tak Soo and Junsu look like twins ㅋㅋㅋ

-

Article: 'Dad' Kim Min Yul, will he become the second Yoon Hoo

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+2,031, -11] Falls over, cries, and randomly says one tadpole~ㅋㅋㅋㅋ SO cute

2. [+1,696, -19] I'm going crazy over how cute he is ㅋㅋㅋ He has a different personality from Min Guk ㅋㅋㅋ and he calls himself oppa to Jia ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+1,592, -10] Min Yul made me burst into laughter. He looked at Min Guk hyung all sad and wonders to himself, "Will one potato be enough to make him feel better?" ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+1,347, -9] Smiled like a mother watching Min Yul on today's episode ㅠㅠ I hope he stays on the show

5. [1,295, -8] I think his innocence is really the best..ㅜㅜㅜ Such a pure soul

-


Article: 'Dad' Lee Jong Hyuk's son Tak Soo "I wanted to see Yoon Hoo because he's so cute"

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+248, -1] Tak Soo ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He really fits in naturally with all the dads ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+218, -5] Really handsome

3. [+194, -2] Tak Soo ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ What's up with the jump rope and guitar ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-


Article: 'Dad' Daughter babo Song Jong Guk, to son Jiwook, he is a drill sergeant 'contrasting treatment'

Source:
OSEN via Nate

1. [+862, -212] If he's not going to dress Jiwook then he better not dress JIa as well. There's a difference between being nice and being strict...

2. [+820, -183] I think Jiwook's going to be hurt with this preferential treatment. If the dad keeps this up, their relationship will take a turn for the worse once Jiwook hits puberty. Song Jong Guk is completely in the wrong with this.

3. [+516, -61] My dad raised my brother and I exactly the same way. He'd always tell my brother that he's a man and always reprimanded him ever since he was a baby.. I was treated like a princess. ㅠㅠㅠ So my brother's personality is really timid and he doesn't feel comfortable in his own home even now ㅠㅠ He's an adult now and his relationship with our dad is awkward... Song Jong Guk ajusshi, don't be like that ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-

Article: 'Dad' Only son Yoon Hoo, calls father Yoon Min Soo 'hyung'... laughter

Source: Star News via Nate

1. [+284, -7] I want to get married to a man like Yoon Min Soo in the future... Because Hoo doesn't have any siblings and he's worried about him being bored, he lets him call him hyung ㅋㅋ You can tell right away how much he loves him... Kisses him every time he sees him. Because his parents raised him so lovingly, Hoo knows how to care for others... Nini and Yoon Min Soo really raised a fantastic boy.

2. [+244, -1] Min Soo hyung only has me♥.♥  What a cutie

3. [+224, -1] Definitely Yoon Min Soo ㅋㅋㅋ As a dad, as an uncle, as a singer, he is just the best ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-