TV: [Spoilers!!!] Cyrano Agency (Pilot)


Article: [TV Zoom In] Cyrano Agency, you either love it or hate it more than the movie

Source:
TV Report via Naver

1. [+122, -4] I haven't seen it yet but ㅋㅋㅋ I just love Lee Jong Hyuk

2. [+110, -5] Lee Jong Hyuk's the best ㅠㅠ He's getting hotter by the day

3. [+114, -20] Sooyoung's acting was so embarrassing all throughout...

4. [+103, -15] Even as a man, I admit that Lee Jong Hyuk is really handsome... but every time I see Sooyoung's face..... What're they going to do about the fact that her face is totally overshadowed by Lee Chung Ah and Lee Yoon Ji, who both only make brief appearances...

5. [+95, -12] Can't bother to watch it because I can't stand idols pretending that they can act.

6. [+74, -3] Idols are pretty much like the mafia ㅋ Force their way into every industry whether they're talented enough for it even wanted and taking all the leading spots

7. [+71, -5] Love the drama for Lee Jong Hyuk

8. [+60, -4] The other broadcast dramas aren't any better... You're asking us to pick between Kim Tae Hee, Son Ye Jin, and Suzy.

9. [+76, -20] Sooyoung cut up her eyes way too much, her eyeballs look like they're about to fall out

10. [+63, -11] Sooyoung turns me off from the drama but I'm watching it for Lee Jong Hyuk

-

Article: 'Cyrano Agency', a passing grade, no need to worry

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+330, -10] Why is Lee Jong Hyuk so cool? ㅠㅠ

2. [+283, -10] The drama's really fun! ㅋㅋ Junsu's father is definitely an actor through and through... so cool ㅠ

3. [+262, -11] I haven't watched it yet but judging from the caps, the fit of his clothes are just so perfect ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ This married man is making me go crazy ㅋㅋㅋ

-