TV: Dad! Where are you going?


Article: 'Dad' They're not the kids we knew 4 months ago, 'explosive growth/maturity'

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+427, -16] I think Min Guk is the one who underwent the most change. He used to cry so much but he's become independent now. He knows how to stand his ground against Sung Dong Il's jokes and always makes sure to greet every grandma and grandpa! The other kids all matured in their own way as well.. I hope to see them further grow.

2. [+354, -6] Junsu acts exactly as a kid his age should... Just that the other kids are mature for their age so they make him look younger than he is by comparison. Especially, Jia... I'd say she's on Min Guk's maturity level sometimes in actions alone!

3. [+268, -5] Junsu makes me so jealous~ The ability to sleep as soon he lays down..

4. [+227, -7] Min Guk changed the most. From a cry baby to a dependable older hyung/oppa. It also makes me happy to see how much Sung Dong Il and Jun habe gotten closer~

5. [+190, -2] The families benefit the most from this program... The fathers are given an opportunity to play with their kids when they'd normally be busy with other schedules and the mothers can have a day or two of rest while they're away~ a win win for all!

6. [+188, -9] Makes me proud to see what a honest young man Min Guk is growing up to be

7. [+180, -17] I used to only see Hoo and Junsu in the beginning but I'm starting to love Min Guk more and more... Just keep growing as you are, Min Guk ah!

8. [+166, -6] I feel like Min Guk is learning a lot of responsibility by having to take on the role of hyung/oppa for the other kids. He knows the responsibility that comes with them calling him that title.

9. [+156, -6] I think Min Guk is in the hardest position of all. Junsu, Jia, Jun, and Hoo are young so no matter what joke they pull or how hard they cry, people will laugh it off since they're young... but I think people are more quick to criticize Min Guk because he's a bit older. He's only 10 years old but as the hyung, he's always trying to act dependable, hold back his tears, busy chasing after and watching his dongsengs, fixing their mistakes... It both makes me proud and hurt for him. I'm glad that he's trucking through this and growing a bigger heart.

10. [+112, -3] Min Guk has changed from a cry baby to a dependable hyung. Jia is becoming a woman right before our eyes~ Hoo eats so well and he's so cute when he's playing with his dad... Jun seems to be getting closer and closer with his dad, which makes me happy! And Junsu is just an utter cutie pie.. I watch with a motherly smile seeing the kids grow closer with their dads. I love this program! Fighting!!

-