Taeyang lands a solo CF in Japan


Article: Taeyang lands a solo CF contract in Japan

Source:
Star News via Naver

1. [+62, -5] Taeyang is the one member in Big Bang without any controversies... It's nice to see him always working hard.

2. [+58, -2] You can't have dance without Taeyang

3. [+57, -8] If Taeyang had been 10 cm taller with a better hair style, I feel like he'd join TOP behind the wall idols can't climb over... Although his popularity is quite up there already.

4. [+42, -2] I'm proud that Big Bang is making Korea shine in Japan. I trust Taeyang to show an amazing image on his own as well.

5. [+31, -5] You... don't still have your old hair style, do you? This hyung told you to change it! Do that Kang Ho Dong hair you always used to have in the past, the pretty one

6. [+22, -1] Out of Big Bang, he seems to have the nicest personality... Well, judging from the outside, at least.

7. [+18, -1] I admit I'm anti idol and hate on them frequently but... I don't really see anything in Taeyang that warrants any hate.

-