Sooyoung wants to gain weight


Article: Sooyoung's ridiculous statement "Beautiful chopstick legs? I actually want to gain weight"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+261, -44] I don't think it's ridiculous. People who have difficulty gaining weight go through as hard of a time as people who want to lose weight. I'm pretty sure anyone who's worried about being too thin will agree with me ㅋ

2. [+162, -29] I don't get why she should receive hate if she wants to gain weight. Just like there are people who want to lose weight, there are also people who have a complex over being too thin.

3. [+112, -14] Ha.... okay.

4. [+28, -4] I have a feeling Sooyoung really would be concerned over it. Her legs are thin to the point where you don't want to look at them... They look like a famished child's ㅜㅜ You need some fat on your thighs to have a pretty line like UEE. I know people around me who can't gain weight even when they gorge on hamburgers, ramen, and chicken... I can see how it'd be problematic.

5. [+25, -10] I don't get people who praise her body. She's way too thin... or maybe it's because she's so tall? Her pelvis is so narrow and she has no line... They're just chopsticks.

6. [+17, -3] Her head's a bit too big for her body proportions. Her face, too.

7. [+17, -4] There are so many people who know it's rude to tell someone they're fat or that they gained weight but turn around and think it's no big deal to tell someone they're too skinny. Understand that the pain the other person is receiving goes both ways.

8. [+16, -4] Anyone can tell she got plastic surgery. She's practically Ock Joo Hyun's doppelganger at this point. Only her fans are denying it.

9. [+14, -7] I find it uncomfortable to look at how thin Sooyoung is... I'm usually jealous of stars like Gong Hyo Jin or Kim Min Hee but Sooyoung's just... her legs don't look like they belong on a human's.

10. [+13, -2] She's skinnier in real life. It's like she's walking with her arms... She's pretty but her being so thin makes you pity her.

-