Shinhwa makes 15th anniversary comeback


Article: 'Comeback' Shinhwa "Proud of 15 years... We will show what it means to be sexy at age 30" (Interview)

Source: Star News via Nate

1. [+244, -15] I'm a guy but the only male group I like is Shinhwa. They all seem really loyal ㅋㅋㅋ Looking forward to Shinhwa's album, always supporting you hyungnims!! ㅋㅋ

2. [+218, -10] Hope Shinhwa's 11th album hits daebak!! Always supporting you~

3. [+202, -10] Waiting for their comeback!!!~~~

4. [+44, -2] I never really cared for Shinhwa when they were really popular as idols.. It wasn't until I randomly came across Shinhwa Broadcast that I realized how cool and close to one another they are ㅋㅋ Each of them are so charming and funny! Eric especially is unbelievably handsome ㅠㅠ

5. [+39, -2] I'm a man and they make my heart beat!

-