Seo Taiji announces marriage plans with actress Lee Eun Sung


Article: Seo Taiji and Lee Eun Sung announce marriage, 16 year age difference

Source: Newsen via Nate [1] [2] [3]

1. [+1,311, -184] I feel so bad for Lee Ji Ah... He goes public with Lee Eun Sung and marries her while Lee Ji Ah had to hide in shadows for such a long time without a word...

2. [+1,043, -95] Since 2009?????? Looks like Seo Taiji fans can't give Lee Ji Ah crap anymore for meeting Jung Woo Sung

4. [+1,608, -246] He turned Lee Ji Ah into the nation's b*tch and Jung Woo Sung the nation's idiot... Marriage is always something to congratulate but I feel bad for Lee Ji Ah and Jung Woo Sung.

5. [+1,412, -211] The word pathetic pervert fits extremely well with Seo Taiji. I feel like I was insane over the days that I once thought I liked you.

6. [+1,238, -136] He can't be normal...

7. [+836, -130] He talks as if he's getting married for the first time when this is his second marriage... He's the one that made a woman receive criticism from an entire nation and break up with her lover and yet he's sitting here writing fancafe messages asking for congratulations over his marriage with someone 16 years younger than him... What a way to step on your ex-wife. Why does he even have any fans left?

8. [+471, -89] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Seo Taiji ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I hope Lee Eun Sung divorces you later too

9. [+798, -83] I feel so bad for Lee Ji Ah. She got all the hate and even had to break up with Jung Woo Sung... Seo Taiji's trash. Did he divorce Lee Ji Ah because of Lee Eun Sung too?

10. [+771, -59] I wonder if they were giggling together while watching Lee Ji Ah's entire life crumble into pieces...

-

Article: The three members of Seo Taiji and Kids truly married 'kids', average of 17 year age difference

Source: Newsen via Nate

Yang Hyun Suk: 12 year age difference
Seo Taiji: 16 year age difference
Lee Juno: 23 year age difference

1. [+454, -6] Seo Taiji and Kids married kids ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+421, -42] Seems like their specialty is living with young women once they hit age 40. I remember Jung Woo Sung hyung saying that he wants to treat Lee Ji Ah out to one more meal together.. I hope that he can meet her without anyone shaming them ever again.

3. [+410, -49] Marriage? Why's the media calling this a marriage when it's a second marriage? What they're doing is giving me the goose bumps. How can they do this as human beings? They turned a woman into the nation's b*tch and now they're running around saying they deserve to be in love? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I see Seo Taiji as nothing more than a successful pervert living out his lolita fantasies ㅋㅋㅋ Disgusting

4. [+36, -7] Seo Taiji and the Thieves

5. [+24, -2] I think my husband is learning addition in elementary school right now

6. [+21, -3] All three of them gross me out

-