SECRET makes their comeback on 'M! Countdown'



Article: 'M! Countdown' SECRET comeback, diet effect? Members all show off their thin bodies

Source: TV Daily via Nate

1. [+350, -22] I think they chose the right concept this time. It's so bright and pleasing to the eyes... T-ara performed after them and I thought a group of bandits had taken the stage ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+247, -21] I think they all went through a diet and improved their vocals. Please send the T-ara cockroaches to Andromeda.

3. [+209, -25] After seeing today's performance, I feel like they all improved vocally. Especially Sunhwa, she really improved the most.

4. [+26, -7] SECRET's cute~ 4minute's sexy~ T-ara's screw off.

5. [+24, -9] Hyosung-ah, we told you not to lose weight. You were the epitome of meaty elf.

6. [+18, -7] I always thought Jieun was the visual top in the group, it's just that she's always overshadowed by Sunhwa and Hyosung;; She never got any work done and I'd consider her in the top when it comes to idols with singing talent.

7. [+9, -2] SECRET's always matched concepts like these ㅋㅋ Do well~

8. [+8, -0] I'm a girl but SECRET has always been one of the girl groups I've supported. I like how their personalities are tom boyish and honest and I'm really loving how their latest concept is cute and pretty. Their singing skills are definitely improving so I hope they continue to work harder as a girl group!

-