Kangta congratulates Tony on his public relationship with Hyeri


Article: Kangta "I'm jealous of Tony's public relationship... I congratulated him"

Source:
Joy News via Naver

1. [+364, -12] You're sure that you're jealous of the public part, right? Not the fact that she's 16 years younger than him? ㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+260, -13] It's not a public relationship, they were caught you idiot. And do you seriously think he's in the right state of mind?

3. [+265, -21] I gotta go visit my nearest pre-school and find my future wife

4. [+191, -20] Well of course he'd be jealous, he's dating someone who barely turned 20 ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+180, -15] We all know it's not the public relationship part you're jealous of...

6. [+169, -5] Even their young H.O.T. fans have now become adults and parents starting their own families... H.O.T. themselves should really draw a line with the age gap no matter how much they think they won't age with us because they're celebrities.

7. [+105, -13] You shouldn't be jealous, you should be ashamed...

8. [+88, -10] I'm telling you guys, it makes more sense for Tony to be dating Hyeri's mom since she should be in her mid-40s, which leaves her with a 10 year age difference with Tony.

9. [+79, -9] I doubt Kangta would ever go down the same path. He seems more level headed.

10. [+81, -15] I remember when Kangta was on a radio show and talking about his duet with Taeyeon and the DJ asked him what he thought about Taeyeon as a woman and he called that immoral ㅋ

-