Jung Suk Won's surprise romantic proposal at Baek Ji Young's concert


Article: Jung Suk Won and Baek Ji Young's romantic proposal... best star couple

Source: Star News via Naver

1. [+837, -23] Jung Suk won is such a man~ Be happy forever~^^

2. [+802, -28] I'm truly grateful that Baek Ji Young is even alive (after all she's gone through). She has every right to be happy. Even as a fellow man, I can see that Jung Suk Won is the best. I hope they're happy together.

3. [+688, -19] I hope his feelings for her never change!!

4. [+668, -17] What I'd give for a boyfriend like Jung Suk Won... He's so manly on Laws of the Jungle ㅠㅠ I truly trust that he'll protect Baek Ji Young until the end. So jealous.. be happy!

5. [+622, -17] No matter what others say, if you love her, it's game over because that's all that matters.

6. [+571, -14] I hope their happiness is able to overcome hard hardships

7. [+568, -19] I remember when Jung Suk Won was asked whether this was a 'contract relationship', he replied, "As a man, how could you think of doing something so pathetic." He's not only overcoming their age difference and her past because those things simply don't mean anything to him period. I really admire him as a man.

-