[Instiz] EXO's mental breakdown inducing teaser

Reader request.

-


Instiz: EXO's newly released mental breakdown inducing teaser

"Everyone in my class got a mental breakdown after watching it in school today..."

"I... really hate SM."

"SM, why!!!!!!!!"

"They're human mops... Maybe we should buy them knee pads as their next fan gifts."

"All 12 of them literally crawled around on the floor for a minute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

"More than the teaser, why Wolf! Of all songs, why Wolf!"

"The teaser images deceived us."

"Please... at least don't growl."

"That's fine... As long as they have a comeback, I don't care if they just sit on the stage and do nothing."

"I was on the bus when it was released... and I naturally just facepalmed and stared at my phone in mental breakdown."

"This is not the worst to come... We still have 'Wolf' as our song."

"I didn't even know it was a minute long because I was too busy closing my eyes pretending I wasn't a fan of such a group."

-