G.NA's hot body


Article: G.NA releases unedited photo... no embarrassment even in unedited

Source: Mydaily via Naver

1. [+416, -18] Honestly, she does have a bangin body;;

2. [+346, -40] G.NA really is one of the top celebrities out of celebrities, it's just that her face leaves much to be desired ㅜㅜ

3. [+299, -35] I want G.NA to get popular as a singer, not for her body... It really turns me off how she comes out on stage exposing this and that and then goes and cries on TV whenever someone leaves a hateful comment ㅜㅜ

4. [+253, -38] Why'd she cover her face... Imagine if you put Yoona's face on that body, it'd be legendary

5. [+210, -22] I feel like G.NA's a decent singer which is why I'm surprised that people criticize her for her singing. She does expose a lot of skin but I feel like she has her own identity/concept to back it up.

6. [+95, -1] My body, close your eyes

7. [+92, -8] I don't get why she only does sexy concepts. Dammit, Cube -.- Give G.NA and Hyuna new concepts.

8. [+78, -9] G.NA has a great body but her face leaves you with disappointment.. like Hyorin.

9. [+66, -2] She's a singer but the only articles about her are about her body

-