Follow Up: Psy reveals he wasn't bothered by his performance in Italy



Article: Psy "I understand the passion of Italian soccer" better man interview on the booing

Source: Sports Chosun via Nate

1. [+178, -5] What's up with those weapons, it's not like they're going into war

2. [+181, -8] Obviously he'd still feel nasty inside about it

3. [+166, -5] I really don't know what they were thinking bringing those weapons into the stadium. Imagine if they weren't caught, hundreds could've died...

4. [+28, -3] Remember in the 2002 World Cup during the match against Italy, Ahn Jung Hwan scored a heading shoot and wasn't able to go back to his Italian team because they threatened to kill him and the team itself refused to take him back. I knew Italians were not one to mess with after that...

5. [+17, -0] I didn't think it was that bad but seeing the confiscated weapons... wow.

6. [+15, -1] At most, Koreans throw drink cans or balloon sticks... but Italians are just next level, aren't they. No wonder Psy had to rush down.

7. [+13, -2] I remember someone telling me that Italians and Koreans are actually very alike with their hot tempers and nationalism but damn, I think we're pretty damn tame compared to them after seeing those weapons ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+13, -2] I'm glad Psy was able to come down safe;;; Don't go to such dangerous countries!

-