Article: CL, 3 hours after release of new song, 'all kill' on all 9 charts
Source: OSEN via Nate
1. [+415, -80] Sigh, she calls this a song... You can call it personal taste but I don't know how anyone could like it...
2. [+324, -65] It's honestly really bad
3. [+324, -70] It's honestly bad. It's like a mix of Junhyung's 'You Got Some Nerve' and GD's 'One of a Kind'
4. [+69, -12] The song's really convoluted
5. [+64, -11] She could've done better... I don't understand the song, it's just really bad.
6. [+54, -8] I'll never understand the people who foam at the mouths defending CL's supposed talent. Have all of the YG fandoms become diseased? Her pronunciation in her raps is so messed up. Does she think she's automatically a good rapper if she slurs her words? Wake up, this is Korea.
7. [+46, -6] She calls this hip hop but it's basically an idol hook song with a few raps written in. CL's talented but the song she chose really doesn't reflect that.
8. [+41, -8] I think the song only charted so high because people were curious about it and took a listen. I listened once and never wanted to replay it again.
9. [+35, -12] I love CL but the song is so bad ㅜㅜ
Article: CL 'The Baddest Female' MV, from cross dressing to sexy warrior
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+351, -95] She should fix her pronunciation before she raps. I have no idea if she's rapping in Korean or some alien language because she slurs her words so much. I want to iron out her tongue.
2. [+305, -85] The song gets noisier the longer it goes on. It has no public appeal... It's just bad.
3. [+320, -226] The song's not public friendly but the music video is great and I think it's amazing that a Korean female singer is willing to go daring enough with a hip hop concept like this
4. [+64, -18] Nothing about her was sexy at all.
5. [+62, -11] She definitely wasn't able to pull the song off... Her voice is so nasally and her pronunciation is slurred. She just ends up looking and sounding like a tryhard.
6. [+52, -10] I really love CL but I have to admit that this is the worst song that all of 2NE1 has ever come out with. It's like a G-Dragon remix, the lyrics too... ㅠㅠ
7. [+43, -6] The song did not meet my expectations. It sucks.
8. [+40, -3] A traditional YG style song. A mix of all three tryhard elements: acting cool + acting powerful + acting free.