B1A4 wins #1 on 'Music Core'


Article: 'Music Core' B1A4's explosive tears over first #1 win since debut 'can't even give an award speech'

Source: TV Daily via Nate [2] [3]

1. [+548, -141] I've never once even listened to this song...

2. [+280, -184] Don't hate on B1A4 for winning, hate on Music Core's ranking system;; why is this B1A4's fault;;; Was promoting and working hard a crime for them??? And what's so wrong for the fans to vote for them to help their favorite artist win #1?

3. [+197, -134] B1A4 has been #1 yesterday and today on Hanteo's daily chart. Music Core is digital + physical = 60% so why do people only bring up their digital ranking? ㅋㅋ

4. [+190, -65] They're ranked 28th on Melon, congratulations. By the way, 4minute's #1, Roy Kim's #2, Hyori's #3 ㅋ

5. [+202, -82] The most ridiculous #1 in music program history! Can someone please explain to me how these kids are #1?

6. [+28, -6] Just like the title of their song, 'what is going on?' A program that gives you #1 as long as your stupid fangirls vote for you

7. [+70, -20] I'm a fan but today's #1 doesn't sit well with me. I hope that when they mature and win #1 the next time, they'll be able to receive the praise of everyone. I guess today's award is a message to work harder ㅠ

8. [+37, -4] I've never even listened to this song so how is it #1... Obviously it's not the artist's fault but the ranking system.

-

Article: B1A4 overtakes Hyori to win first #1 on 'Music Core', 'What's going on?'

Source: Mydaily via Naver

1. [+221, -43] Uhh, congrats on the win but I gotta admit this makes me cock my head a little

2. [+144, -23] First of all, congrats... but they have a lower physical and digital ranking compared to Hyori and yet they're ahead ahead.. Weird.

3. [+126, -14] The unfortunate truth that there is not one real singer on a music program's nominations ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+130, -40] I've really never listened to this song even once and it's winning #1?

5. [+107, -33] Seems like their stupid fangirls are buying out Bugs Chart ㅋㅋㅋ Yeah yeah, work hard. In the end, it won't matter because the public doesn't even know who your oppas are ㅋㅋㅋ

-