A wild Won Bin appears!


Article: What it'd feel like to see Won Bin in real life?... 'A mannequin is walking around'

Source: Sports Seoul via Nate

1. [+558, -14] There are still a lot of people who seem to think he's human

2. [+379, -16] Uh, why is he acting like he's human?

3. [+240, -10] Won Bin~~ Eye candy right from the early morning ^.~

4. [+31, -1] Has anyone ever seen Won Bin in real life? I always thought he was just a figment of our imagination

5. [+23, -1] I remember that story about how Won Bin ran away from home when he was younger because he wanted to become a celebrity and his parents made him come back and told him, 'Do you even know how handsome celebrities are? How can you think of being one with your face..'

6. [+18, -3] I don't care if I'm plucked out, I just want to live for one moment in my life as a piece of hair on his body

7. [+17, -1] We both have two eyes.. one nose.. but where did I go wrong?

8. [+8, -1] Won Bin has one thing in common with my girlfriend: they both only exist in my imagination ㅠ

-