Yoon Do Hyun expresses concern for Bang Yedam


Singer Yoon Do Hyun expressed his concerns over rising star Bang Yedam.

On the March 29th episode of YTN 'News 12 - Issue & People', Yoon Do Hyun made a guest appearance and revealed behind the scenes stories about 'K-Pop Star 2'.

He said on this day, "I'm trying my best as an MC and I'm learning a lot while watching the hard work of such young friends. Whenever I see such young contestants, I'm reminded of when I first started music so a side of me worries a bit."

He continued, "When you receive attention at such a young age, there's a chance that you might end up down the wrong path. There's nothing that lasts forever in the music industry, and there's bound to be a moment where they're met with a setback, which is what worries me."

Source: Donga
Translated by: JINDAM
Take out with full credits ♥