Yonghwa to make drama comeback with 'Heirs'



Article: Jung Yonghwa to work with Park Shin Hye for the third time... cast in Kim Eun Sook writer's 'Heirs'

Source: TV Daily via Nate

1. [+347, -45] It really must be fate for these two. Well, they do really match each other well.

2. [+310, -51] At this point, they really do seem to be tied by fate. There's something that makes your heart flutter about these two ㅋ This is going to be fun

3. [+174, -31] Now they can date in public without worrying about the media

4. [+45, -3] I hope they get good characters like in You're Handsome.

5. [+41, -24] Even Kim Eun Sook has resorted to using idols now... I'm pretty sure Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye would be enough if she's going for exports.

6. [+41, -10] Surprising fate

7. [+40, -17] Yonghwa can't act, though...

8. [+38, -5] I'm jealous that Park Shin Hye and Jung Yonghwa are going straight into a Kim Eun Sook work after the hong sisters. With Lee Min Ho as the lead, the drama itself is going to get a lot of attention...

9. [+34, -19] I like Jung Yonghwa as a singer but in a drama that has Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye, two great actors, it'd be better for her to use a non-idol. It's a bit disappointing.

10. [+33, -7] They're working together again????? Three times... There's gotta be something up here. One side has to be pulling the strings here.

11. [+31, -25] I'm a fan but I'm not really liking this news. They have a European and American tour scheduled in the later half of the year, how can he handle a drama schedule on top of that? I'd rather CNBLUE release another album in that time with more self-compositions... and why do they keep putting him in dramas with an actress he's always embroiled in dating rumors with?

12. [+27, -14] As a Jung Yonghwa fan, I of course would like him to get more popular through starring in dramas, but personally, I think it's wrong for him to be in the same drama three times with Park Shin Hye. She's one of my favorite actresses as well but they're embroiled in dating rumors at the moment and being in the same drama again will only engrave those rumors further. As a fan, I will support him regardless, but from the perspective of a viewer, I think three times is a bit much.

-