TV: We Got Married Global



Article: Taecyeon and Gui Gui show off their first newlywed photo 'showing off their blissful married life already?'

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+263, -9] I really wonder why they bother with this show

2. [+143, -10] Unless you're a 2PM fan, I don't think anyone bothers to watch this show. I remember flipping through the channels and landing on it and they were just chatting in English without any subtitles.

3. [+147, -24] My friend works as a security guard for this show and he said that they just went their separate ways as soon as the recording was over ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+24, -4] Stop WGM already

5. [+15, -5] Lee Hongki's partner is really pretty, though...

6. [+14, -1] I watched a bit of it while flipping through the channels and both their partners really are pretty. Taecyeon's partner really seems like the whiny type, the type you get tired and bored of really fast. Hongki's partner seemed nice with cool a personality.. Maybe because of the age difference ㅋㅋ

7. [+10, -2] I don't understand why when I'm a Korean person living in Korea watching Korean TV I'm forced to watch Taecyeon's interview in English without any subtitles

8. [+8, -2] I only watched because I'm Taecyeon's fan but... Hongki's partner is so much better. She's not only prettier, but nicer too. Taecyeon's partner pissed me off with how whiny she was. You can clearly tell Taecyeon's patience is being tested. Even I lost my patience with her... Way to create a show that even fans don't want to watch.

-