TV: [Spoilers!!!] We Got Married


Article: 'WGM4' Kwanghee and Sunhwa "I like you a lot" tearful confession... virtual marriage comes to an end

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+423, -45] Ga-In and Jo Kwon and Kwanghee and Sunhwa are the ones that saved WGM

2. [+355, -33] This show made me realize how difficult and stressful it is for celebrities to stand in front of a camera every day

3. [+353, -39] I wish they'd date for real ㅜ.ㅜ

-

Article: 'WGM' Kwanghee and Sunhwa say farewell... tearful goodbye

Source: Star News via Naver

1. [+444, -16] Kwanghee and Sunhwa, just date... There's no one that's going to be against it.

2. [+349, -8] Even though their virtual marriage is over, I hope they maintain their good relationship.

3. [+313, -14] I know WGM is all acting but if they were truly acting with each other, they are great actors.

4. [+301, -12] I cried myself while watching this ㅠㅠ I hope they meet up without cameras and have something spark again..

5. [+242, -6] Man, I really want Kwanghee and Sunhwa to date...

-

Article: 'WGM' Taemin and Naeun's preview revealed, the youngest visual couple makes their appearance

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+223, -12] What do they think they're doing with these young children? They're going to take them off the show in a few months anyway ㅋ Might as well have kept Kwanghee and Sunhwa instead ㅡㅡ

2. [+152, -16] Now that Jae Chul's gone... let's change the shows around a bit. MBC will be worth watching once they take WGM off air

3. [+64, -4] SM is really just working SHINee to death, aren't they? ㅋㅋㅋ but that last cap... my heart!

-