TV: [Spoilers!!!] Infinity Challenge


Article: 'Infinity Challenge' 8th anniversary, the reason it was funny but sad

Source: Mydaily via Naver

1. [+1,081, -32] IC is the reason Kim Tae Ho is called a genius

2. [+1,057, -11] Jung Jun Ha is seriously the best when it comes to acting out a character with lacking social cues ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+881, -15] IC makes me laugh and cry...

4. [+871, -12] IC is seriously improving their acting day by day... Although I'm a high school student, this episode really made me feel the sorrow of the average salaryman ㅜㅜ

5. [+716, -11] Sincerely hope that the show is never taken off air...

6. [+657, -9] Ah, yesterday's episode was so sad.. ㅠ

8. [+630, -10] I thought the episode was boring this week but I got into it the longer I watched it until I thought I was watching a movie by the end... I'm not a fan of the show, but I can see why people are so obsessed with IC now.

9. [+614, -7] An episode that truly touched something in the hearts of not only those in their 20s but all the way up to the 50s and 60s because they showed the reality of the work place...

10. [+408, -7] Can't describe it as anything other than daebak. I was laughing so hard until the ending just left you with something that clenched your heart, something deeper than any movie. I connected so much with the plot. I'm glad that IC isn't boxed in and is daring to showcase the problems of society through their own variety ways. Kim Tae Ho is way better than any high profile movie director these days...

-