TV: [Spoilers!!!] Incarnation of Money (Finale)


Reader request.

-

Article: Finale 'Incarnation of Money' Kwang Ji Hwan achieves both revenge and love 'happy ending'

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+163, -4] Park Sang Min and Oh Yoon Ah... They really had me on the edge of my seat today~~ Dramas who stick in stupid idols who can't act are basically demanding that viewers lose their concentration and focus on the drama.. But every single cast member of 'Money' pulled not only the plot but the viewers with their acting~ Thank you so much. I wonder when we'll ever get another drama like this? Sad to see it go but good job to everyone!

2. [+154, -6] I got goose bumps at the end with Park Sang Min and Oh Yoon Ah's acting. Great work ^^ Good job until the very end!

3. [+121, -4] Bok Jae In's return~! The scriptwriter's attention to detail was good, otherwise it would've ended on a heavy note ㅋㅋ

4. [+44, -0] I still don't know why the viewer ratings are only in  the 10% range;;;;

5. [+34, -0] What am I going to do over the weekends now ㅠㅠ Great drama, great actors, great scriptwriter

6. [+34, -0] I loved the ending.. and Kang Ji Hwan with his forehead exposed.. makes my heart beat ㅋ

7. [+31, -0] A totally fun drama!! Hwang Jung Eum was cute going wow~! at the wedding scene in the end ㅋㅋ Good job to everyone, I hope this picks up an award at the year-end!!!

8. [+30, -2] Eun Bi Ryung was so evil in the beginning but she's now become one of the most important characters of the drama with her tears of repentance. ㅜ Ah, her last line... "Let's stop sinning"

9. [+29, -0] This is my first time leaving a comment because the drama is just my first time seeing something with such a strong plot! ㅠㅠ I really laughed, cried, and danced along with the drama ㅋㅋ My hands were sweating right until the very end today...

10. [+28, -0] Heart attack at Kang Ji Hwan smiling at the end ㅠㅠ I totally love the refreshing ending! When will we get another drama like this ㅠㅠ

-