TV: [Spoilers!!!] Gu Family Book


Reader requests.

-

Article: 'Gu Family Book' first appearance Suzy, makes an impression and washes away worried views

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+264, -72] I think people are overlooking her bad acting because of her looks. Why can't they just use real actors. Do idols even know how hard real actors have it with starting from the bottom and working their way up ㅋㅋ

2. [+289, -101] This is driving me crazy... I'm watching this because I don't hate Suzy but her acting is practically just reading out of a textbook, she sucks so bad.

3. [+260, -87] Proves that agency power is everything. I couldn't even keep my eyes open when I saw her saying her lines as if she was reading out of a textbook in the scene against Jo Kwan Woong's gang.

-

Article: 'Gu Family Book' Lee Yeon Hee's secret to success in overcoming SM's acting curse

Source: Mediaus via Nate

1. [+416, -59] While it's true that she improved compared to her past, it doesn't necessarily mean that she's good... If you were to categorize her into good or bad, she'd still be categorized as a bad actress.

2. [+345, -40] She improved a pea sized amount and they're all talking as if she's now a tremendous actress ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+320, -36] What nonsense is this article spewing??? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-

Article: 'Gu Family Book' Lee Seung Gi perfects the Choi Kangchi character with flower boy + masculine charms

Source: TV Daily via Nate

1. [+233, -34] ㅋㅋ Rowdy Choi Kangchi is daebak!! I'm also looking forward to dark Kangchi~

2. [+217, -32] I love the Choi Kangchi character!! He has a cute but cool side to him ㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+204 -38] Makes me look at Lee Seung Gi as an actor again... all I see is Choi Kangchi.

-