TV: Dad! to record a sibling special



Article: [Exclusive] 'Dad' to record a sibling special episode... hyungs and dongsengs in

Source: TV report via Nate

1. [+247, -9] I can hear Yoon Hoo saying Nini~ I want a dongseng~

2. [+241, -11] Minyul will be happy, he's always been jealous of his hyung ㅎ

3. [+196, -12] What will Jun do ㅋㅋㅋ He doesn't like his dongseng Bin ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+100, -1] Title of the Episode: Mother's Vacation

5. [+63, -3] I feel like Hoo will look around with jealousy + loneliness ㅜㅜ

6. [+53, -3] Minyul really is so cute and loving~>_< Especially on the phone ㅋㅋ and Jiwook's a pretty funny guy as well while Taksoo is calmer than cutie pie Junsu ㅋㅋ

7. [+48, -5] I worried about Hoo as soon as I read the title ㅎㅎ I think Hoo will take good care of Bin like his own dongseng

-