Taemin and Naeun couple up for 'WGM'



Article: 'WGM' continues to sink, can they revive themselves with Taemin and Naeun?

Source: Korean Ilbo via Naver

* I'm skipping all the "take the program off air" comments because there are a lot and we've already read them ad nauseam.

1. [+1,160, -18] *

2. [+1,066, -8] They're how old and they're making them get married? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+957, -18] *

4. [+762, -64] Hmm... I'm not a fan or an anti but I know enough that Taemin's not the type to speak a lot on variety shows, nor is he anything manly... and I don't even know who Naeun is ㅠㅠ I only watch WGM for Jungchi and Jungin, and I think I'll be sticking with them for a while.

5. [+676, -7] Isn't this basically 'We are Dating' instead of 'We Got Married'? What do they expect a 20 year old and a 21 year old to be doing married?

6. [+609, -16] *

7. [+564, -16] I'm a Pink Panda and I'll admit that Naeun's really quiet and doesn't talk a lot. Since Eunji's already known with the public, I think Bomi or Chorong would've been the better choice

8. [+419, -7] Taemin seems to be really shy and isn't Naeun not talkative anyway? It's going to be so awkward sticking them together ㅡㅡ;

9. [+429, -28] I didn't know a Son Naeun existed until right now.. doesn't sound all that fun. Taemin's okay, but Naeun, I don't know...

10. [+327, -3] The show will sink even further...

-

Article: Taemin and Son Naeun to be the youngest couple on 'WGM' "Currently recording first episode in Jeju Island"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+618, -32] *

2. [+520, -34] Seriously, why hasn't this program failed already???? The title is 'We Got Married' but all the show does is show a warped version of what marriage is actually like. How is marriage only about throwing events and going on vacation? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They should've gone with more realistic concepts that teach a moral or two to the viewers.

3. [+420, -32] Totally didn't expect this combination... Aren't they both a little too awkward to be doing variety shows?

4. [+64, -4] Get Tony and Hyeri on the show

5. [+59, -19] They better get their camera angles right because Taemin might come out prettier on screen than Naeun

-

Article: 'WGM' PD "The reason for Taemin and Naeun? We were looking for a first love couple"

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+146, -8] What's wrong with Taemin's shirt? No, I'm really curious...

2. [+134, -6] Taemin's shirt... Did they run out of material in the middle of making it?

3. [+107, -18] I'm really curious... Does anyone still watch WGM?

-

Article: SHINee Taemin - A Pink Naeun 'joins WGM' "First filming full of excitement"

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+38, -1] They're really going for a stretch, aren't they ㅋㅋㅋ what do they think they're doing with 20 and 21 year old kids? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ So desperate to raise their viewer ratings.. just fu*k off

2. [+38, -3] I suggest Tony and Hyeri

3. [+33, -1] How can they expect kids to even know what marriage is, let alone a virtual one? A miscast if I ever saw one

-